- Shop by Materials
- Whole Grains Around the World E-Book
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 50 or above and pay only $12.99 each
So you’ve mastered oatmeal, whole wheat toast, and brown rice—and are now wondering how to go beyond the basics and explore whole grains more widely. This E-book is here to help! With inspiration from cultures around the globe, we take you on a 28-day journey through the world of whole grains. Each of the four weeks in this menu plan is inspired by a different heritage diet: Mediterranean, African, Latin American, and Asian. Let heritage be your guide to health…and whole grains!
- New to grains like amaranth, freekeh, and teff? Whole Grains Around the World contains a wealth of recipes to help you access your inner whole-grain guru.
- More than just a cookbook, Whole Grains Around the World offers a full, dietitian-designed menu plan for each day, with breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snack options.
- Rather than focusing on one cuisine, Whole Grains Around the World offers a deep dive into four cultural diets known for their delicious and nutritious dishes.
Size: 5.5" x 8.5", 114 pages. 71 recipes with nutritional information for each. Mediterranean Eggplant & Barley Salad, Maple Walnut Teff Porridge, Stuffed Poblanos, and more!
Please note, E-Books can not be returned or refunded.
How You Will Receive Your E-Book
After purchasing this e-book you will receive an email about how to download the e-book file. The file is an PDF.
Please note, E-Books can not be returned or refunded. If you prefer to purchase a paperback book instead of an ebook, please view the print edition.
A Kindlle version can be purchased directly from Amazon.
This product is available for co-branding! For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.